Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick Update: I am in Vegas

Well the reason I haven't written anything these last couple of days is because I was in Vegas. Actually I still am. Sitting at the airport right now. Very soon I will write about what I did here.
Furthermore the vote on the right indicates the most people that visit my blog don't care that much for movie reviews. I won't stop writing about movies but I will keep those articles as brief as possible. And last but not least, I will start looking into bringing my blog to wordpress since a bunch of my friends recommended it to me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice mate ;)
WordPress works fine and can be more individual than those blogger.com blogs. So, have a good flight!

Anonymous said...

:o ^^ and how many wifes u got now? xD

Anonymous said...

wordpress is good as long you arent interested in posting videos from other sources than youtube :)

Slipknotfreak24 said...

Na dann sind wir ja schonmal gespannt darauf zu erfahren was Du da in Las Vegas alles so getrieben hast ;-)

Anonymous said...

Also ich würde auch gerne Reviews sehen aber da ich mich für eines entscheiden musste wählte ich den letzten Punkt!^^ Der Vote war schwer, an sich fänd ich alles Super!^^

Anonymous said...

Vegas, nice nice. How's that flight security coming? Needed any kind of fancy id with thumbprints and is it cheaper than it is in germany?
It's understandable that there are fewer comments on your movies reviews since most of the flicks are due to be released in good old germany but I liked them anyway. Always nice to read, spoiler-free and all. So please keep it up.

Anonymous said...

yeah viva las vegas!^^
don't loose to much money there!:D

Anonymous said...

Reviews sind ja ganz nett, aber die findet man ja schon auf Eddys Blog, natürlich auch teilweise von dir. ;)

Bin auch vor einiger Zeit von Blogger auf Wordpress umgestiegen und kanns dir nur wärmstens empfehlen. Is ja gar kein Vergleich!! Am besten Free-Webspace bei Pytal.de holen und dann mit Wordpress.org loslegen. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Felix ich finde du solltest trotzdem weiterhin Reviews schreiben, ich less sie gern und sie sind ein hauch abwechslung, also immer her damit!
Grüße aus Wien und Viel spass noch in Vegas!!!