Friday, July 4, 2008

New Cats on the Blog - Jack

Living in the big city you don't see too many animals. Of course, you see people with their dogs, strolling out and about. But cats? You would normally think that cats have to stay indoors. But be assured, around the place I live are a bunch of cats. And they don't just stay inside. They actually run around on the sidewalk. Pretty fun to see and that is the reason I have decided to come up with "New Cats on the Blog" (and if you don't get that "New Kids on the Block" joke, you might ask your doctor whether you are a turd).

Today I present you Jack. Jack lives in a liquor store called "Wine Haeven" on 333 3rd ave close to the block where I live. The best part about it is, that in the store there is a big floormat saying "Jack lives here". Of course the statement refers to Jack Daniels and not the cat itself. This is the part where you go "Ooh!" and chuckle.


View Larger Map




So what's so cool about Jack? He just is a true New York cat. He is a bit overweight. Sorry, bigboned I mean. And he has this full round face that makes him look like the chiller that he is. Most of the the he will be lying around in the store observing all and everyone. He doesn't take crap from anyone. This dog, let's call him Mr. R, came in (and this dog is big like a labrador) and Jack just ran at it and bodychecked it. Those dogs won't be callin' him pussy no mores. So don't be fooled by his white "slippers". On the other hand Jack can just be a purrball. I like Jack.

10 comments:

Kerze said...

No one is better than Peter, sorry.

Derrick said...

Peter my Pecker? Right about that Misses!

Anonymous said...

...that cat is pretty cool :)

Anonymous said...

one day, Mr. R.or a descendant stikes back... i prognosticate that!
tho' i prefer dogs, jack is quite a cool kitty^^

Anonymous said...

Yep, cool cat. No doubt 'bout that. Guess it's a must though if you wanna survive in NYs streets.

Anonymous said...

a turd or a tard...

Derrick said...

turd. That was my word of choice.

Anonymous said...

not a nice thing to say, even for a "if"

Anonymous said...

I think he meant tard.^^ look up the word again slick rick. ;)

Derrick said...

No i meant the word turd. Believe me, I know what tard means. And I do know what a turd is. If I had meant tard, I would have written tard.