Friday, July 11, 2008

Techno Love

When I court a lady, I take her to a nice restaurant. Heck, I will even throw on some pants to make her feel special. I pay for her Happy Meal (keep the toy for myself though) and whisper sweet things in her ear before I make love to her for hours on a polarbear rug in front of a fireplace until she sheds a tear of joy. Or I fall asleep. But I guess for other people a trip to the Apple store will just do:


Can't you just feel the love and see the sparks? Romance at work I tell you.

Oh yeah, the new iPhone came out today. It was around 8pm when I decided to see what all the fuss is about. When I got to the store, it was still so crowded you had to stand in line for at least an hour to even get into the store. Just ridiculous. See for yourself:



And while I am ranting on about the iPhone, I have to tell you this. There was this group of guys on the subway and one of them was complaining about how pathetic it was that everybody at work today, kept talking of the new iPhone. And he just went on and on and on. Well I got news for you! Who is more pathetic: The person that talks about the iPhone or the person that talks about people talking about the iPhone? DIPSHIT!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness....
Looks like the entrance of a Rolling Stones Concert^^

And that's only because of the release of the new iPhone? Nice one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like in front of my House when I'm single ;)

Anonymous said...

But a RS-Concert 60 years ago. Or does anyone with more brain than a mouse still wants to see them today?!?

Anonymous said...

Seriously... that is out of proportion.

Anonymous said...

I' dont wanna see them.....

Biollante2000Millenium said...

Wie ich in den Nachrichten sehen konnte, haben der großteil der neuen iPhones ja nicht richtig gefunzt.
Da würd ich mich echt ärgern wenn ich Stundenlang da rumsteh und dann was kaputtenes für ein heiden Geld bekomm.

Anonymous said...

This is insanity...

Kerze said...

The apple icon is the new heart symbol!

Anonymous said...

breathtaking...

Anonymous said...

Counter question: Who is more pathetic: The person that talks about people talking about the iPhone or the person that writes about the person who talks about people talking about the iPhone? DIPSHIT!