Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Take A Walk On The Wild Side

Lou Reed is god. Period. Challenging that is like challenging that grass is green or that water is wet. It is a lost cause. But enough of that. How did I come up with this realization? Well it was late last night and whilst it was late, I remembered another night in my life when it was also late. So basically I remembered a forgotten late night, late last night. And during that memory of a night long passed I remembered a beautiful garden of winter, a friend called MykelJay and a song of stories sung by a man by the name of Lou Reed. Maybe you will like it too, but if you only enjoy a fragment as much as I do, you should be in bliss:



I love the images of NYC in this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is awesome.
I miss those "evenings" in the wintergarden! Great times dude...

This one was missing in my "best of wintergarden"-compilation. Damn